The Southeast Asian Freedom Network (SEAFN) is a national collective of Southeast Asian grassroots groups working towards radical and transformational change led by those most impacted by systemic injustice. The leadership of SEAFN span seven grassroots organizations from across the US that value the work of organizing, value intersectionality, and the need to ensure that our work is led by those most impacted. Each organization, though valuing this similar framework, have primary focuses on different aspects and different issues in the community.
- 1LoveMovement (Philadelphia, PA)
- Mekong NYC (Bronx, NYC)
- Freedom, Inc. (Madison, WI)
- Providence Youth Student Movement-PrYSM (Providence, RI)
- VAYLA (Vietnamese Youth Leaders Association in New Orleans, LA)
- ManForward (St. Paul, MN)